By joining the Musical Futures Online, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not continue with your purchase.
Musical Futures Online Terms
- Musical Futures Online offers a membership subscription. Payments will be processed automatically/invoiced for on the schedule you selected at the time of purchase (yearly or monthly).
- Pricing for the Musical Futures Online is in GBP, regardless of the country in which you reside.
- Subscriptions which are purchased for use by a school or other organisation may not be transferred to another school/organisation
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Musical Futures Online is a web-based online resource, and as such, the nature of this product means that it cannot be “returned”.
- Musical Futures Online has a no-refund policy. As soon as you join, you will gain access to 12 months’ of knowledge, over 500+ teaching resources and both free and discounted professional development opportunities available only to Musical Futures Online members.
- If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you will be able to cancel any future payments as long as you notify us at least two UK business days prior to the payment processing date. Please contact us here
- There will be no partial (or prorated) refunds on monthly OR annual payments.
- Once your cancellation has been processed, all future payments will cease and your access be will removed at the end of the current monthly/yearly pay period. You will be unable to log in to Musical Futures Online after that date.
- If you did not submit your cancellation request in time and the current month’s payment has already processed, we will not issue a refund for the current month or reinstate your membership until the next billing cycle.
- We highly recommend that you ask questions to make sure the Musical Futures Online is right for you BEFORE purchasing.
- If you cancel and then decide to join Musical Futures Online again at a later time, you will be reinstated at the current advertised membership rate, regardless of any special offers or discounts you received in the past.
- By purchasing this membership you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- The Musical Futures Online service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your school/organisation.
- During your Musical Futures Online membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the Musical Futures Online service and view Musical Futures Online content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- You agree not to archive, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from or offer for sale, content and information contained on or obtained from or through the Musical Futures Online service.
- You also agree not to: circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in the Musical Futures Online service; use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Musical Futures Online service; decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Musical Futures Online service; insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Musical Futures Online service in any way; or use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
Our Legal Obligations and Limits on Liability
- The quality of the display of the Musical Futures Online content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. A minimum connection speed of 0.5 Mbps is required for video playback, however, we recommend a download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps to receive content at its full quality.
- You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching Musical Futures Online content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your device.
- We make no guarantee that the Website or the Service will be provided uninterrupted.
- We do not accept any liability for any losses, damage, costs or other liabilities incurred by you or for any loss of data from your computer system that results from:
(a) your negligence;
(b) your breach of these Terms; or
(c) anything which is beyond our reasonable control which prevents us from fulfilling our obligations under these Terms and includes, but is not limited to, fire, flood, storm, riot, industrial action, civil disturbance, war, nuclear accident, terrorist activity and acts of God.
- Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention, we do not promise that the information on the Website itself will be free from errors or omissions.
- Access to the Website and/or the Service may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our control
Changes to These Terms
- We may change these Terms at any time either by giving you notice or by publishing the modified Terms on the Website. It is your responsibility, however, to review these Terms as amended by us from time to time.
- If any amendment to these Terms is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Service and visiting the Website. Your use of the Service and/or subsequent visitation of the Website following any amendment of these Terms will signify your agreement to and acceptance of its revised terms.