About this sample resource
This sample resource is part of the ClassroomCollection set of resources which bring together some of our popular playalong tracks with untuned or body percussion and allow students to put their rhythmic skills into action.
In this resource you will learn how to:
- Play Paradise by George Ezra
- Follow the Playalong video for Body Percussion
- Perform in a small group or as a whole class ensemble
- Divide the group into 3, with each group following either the top (knee taps), middle (claps) or bottom line (foot stomps) of rhythms
- Rehearse using the Slow Tempo playalongs before moving on to the Full Tempo playalongs